Retention of rights. We hold all intellectual property rights vested in the Platform and/or Services, including any underlying software, its documentation, names, marks, pictures, logos, graphics, texts, meta-tags or other protected items being part of Platform and/or Services (“Materials”). For the avoidance of doubts, Materials include also “look and feel” of any of such items. All Materials are protected by copyright or other intellectual right protection and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Restricted actions. You shall not (without being granted a written permission to do so):
- copy, display, modify, adapt, translate, download, reproduce, create derivative works from any (part of) Materials and/or Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any (part of) software Materials (subject to specifically permitted by applicable laws);
- rent, lease, assign or otherwise transfer rights to (part of) Materials and/or Services;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels being part of any of Materials of Services;
- display our Materials in such a way that a reasonable person would make a negative, false or misleading idea about us or our Services; or
- use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which may interfere with any of Material and/or operations of Services.
IP of third parties. We respect and protect intellectual property rights in materials of third parties, where such materials are available at or via our Platform and/or our Services, or if our Platform refers or links to a third party site that may contain such protected material.
IP Notice. In case you think that a protected material may have been or is being infringed, please notify us by sending a notice to the address set out in these IP Terms; such notice must include:
- Identification of protected material which is claimed to be infringed, identification of mode of protection and relevant register (if applicable)
- Description of how the relevant protected material is being infringed and role of our Platform and/or Services therein
- Determination of owner/holder of protected material and his consent with sending IP Notice to us
- Your contact address
- Your statement that you have a good faith to believe that the user of the material is not the owner, licensor or owner’s agent of protected material, that you are authorised to act on behalf of owner or exclusive licensor and your statement that you indemnify us and/or the intellectual property holder for any damages or losses caused if your representation within IP Notice notice turns out to be untrue
IP Counter Notice. If a material you have posted to our Platform or your Account has been removed or disabled, you may file a counter notice to the address set out in these IP Terms; such notice must include:
- Identification of material which have been removed or disabled along with location where the material has been placed
- Your statement that you have a good faith to believe that the material must have been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, description of your rights to the material and your statement that you indemnify us and/or the intellectual property holder for any damage or loss caused if your representation within IP Notice notice turns out to be untru
Contact address. All notices shall be delivered at the following address: 7SEGMENTS, Vajnorska 100, 831 04 Bratislava, Slovakia.